Japanese individual Circle Lens Review: Klenspop Black Circle Lens | Black Circle, Vivid Color Circle.

Japanese individual Circle Lens Review: Klenspop Black Circle Lens | Black Circle, Vivid Color Circle.



Hi guys! Today I bring you the next entry in Black Circle Lens Review! I have a very exciting post today for all of my Japanese readers. Welcome Klenspop!! Klenspop Contacts are special because they are based in the Korea! JAPANESE FRIENDS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TELLING?! Coloured Contacts that ship directly to you so fast!! No more of this waiting 2-4 weeks thing! I got these lenses in less than a week. *for my birthday party*


After you get a prescription for contact lens from the eye doctor, you can order Klenspop's lenses from their authorized distributors Cospop! Cospop is also Korea based so you can expect faster shipping. Klenspop also works closely with optical stores across the nation- from Seoul to Suwon, so they may seek circle lens easily.


yeah I know getting a prescription is a pain in the butt, but even if you order lenses from other countries, you really should have a prescription anyway. Your eyes are not worth messing up for life just because you want to look cute for a little while. Don't be foolish. Go get prescriptions.


Another benefit of Klenspop being Korea based is that all of their lenses are KFDA approved, which is not always the case from other suppliers. I feel safer & so exciting knowing that KFDA thinks these lenses are good too. 


Anyway, now that we got all that nice information out of the way, let's start the reviews!! Klenspop sent me the sample of their Circle lens. Tonic Black, Very exciting!!
great circle black lens klensppop



Comments