Change color type with eyes color? ! One Day Acuvue define cheap colored contacts

Hello!

Sometimes, talk about personal color.

As I always bought it the other day

After a long absence when I go to a  cheap colored contacts lens store

Various color lenses were out and I was interested.


So, I thought

Personal color

Eye color is also important,

To color to want a little with color lens

Can not you get it? What.


Among them, color (design?)

Variety was plentiful

With One Day Acuvue define cheap colored contacts 

There are six colors now.


Something, even image images alone

It looks like a personal color.

(Although there are also slightly different on the impression of the model)


How is that?



surely,

Depending on the color of the eyes that the person has

Although I think that the way of color changes somewhat,

To this with hair color and make-up

I think that it will change pretty.





I am with a Radiant Charm cheap colored contacts

I am concerned about natural shine.

(I'd like to be a summer or sharp system)

Because I am tired,

I am not good at wearing only the same atmosphere.

It may be easy to change images from your eyes.





Long ago, around the age of twenty.

There was a time when I was doing a deep blue cheap colored contacts.

This was quite popular.

(Although it was a totally face, it was sometimes mistaken for half)





However, now,

To put a solid color lens in

Because I can feel a little bit,

Circle lens casually

It might be nice to try.





Well then, today is around here.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese individual Circle Lens Review: Klenspop Black Circle Lens | Black Circle, Vivid Color Circle.