Cheap colored contacts Monet series

The lens that I introduce this time is
Let's try using the lens for the first time

I am surprised at the color

What are the lenses we have used so far?
It is a completely different lens Heart

Thank you! Exciting!

Natural rou ha heart

Since the coloring diameter is 13 mm
The skull eye effect is thin
The color of eyes changes fluently

Color rather than size
I feel like it is fluffy

Just look at the lenses so the color is thin
Although I can see it,
I am familiar with it firmly I was surprised


It is perfect for even a snapshot
If you are attaching pineapple
It is a make-up class.

How surprised the cheap colored contacts Monet series
I am surprised that there is also for astigmatism
I have brown and gray sei

As for astigmatism it is one selling
Please do not make a mistake sao ☆

Do not miss cheap colored contacts Monet Brown





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese individual Circle Lens Review: Klenspop Black Circle Lens | Black Circle, Vivid Color Circle.